座右铭

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleep...............

Sleep is the easiest action to do in world. You just need to close your eyes, and find a posture that you comfort with. For example: the very common one is lay on a bed. Or maybe you like to sleep on the table, on chair. For me, a wall will do. Ha! Can you imagine that, I really feel much more comfort when I lean against the wall and I really do fall in sleep by that way in class once! OMG! I really miss that moment because I just fall in sleep without knowing. And the time I awake is because of people clapping of the end of the presentation. Hahahha ! By the way, this only works when your lecturer is sitting behind you but not in front of you. So this is a very rare situation.

Anyway.. sleep is the easiest action to do yet also the most uncontrollable action.

You can’t force them to sleep when “THEY” don’t want.

You can’t make them sleep if “THEY” against you.

You can’t beg then to sleep if “THEY” decline to sleep.

THEY” just the KING .

THEY control your sleep, control your emo and control your mind.

Who are “THEY” actually? I’ve no idea at all. Because I’m always be the loser for them.

THEY” are unbeatable and uncontrollable.

Don’t even try to fight them.

Because at last you will find out that you are fighting with nothing. Ha!


p/s:Simply blow water and pour water into my bottle..hiak hiak hiakkk..

No comments: