座右铭

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beautiful Wednesday

Yesterday which is 15th of March .. I thought that was a beautiful Tuesday because of someone and something.

Today , 16th of March even more beautiful. hahahaha.. It's all depend to me how to define a beautiful day. I bet most of the people will just feel I'm crazy and insane happy on "these" things. hahah !

1. Sleep enough for at least 8 hours.

2. Went to book fair and bought 16 books.

3. ( the most important ) Bought Grey's Anatomy season 2.HOORAY!YEAH !
- Still pending for season 1, 3, 4-

4. Washed my cloth and the Mr Sunshine showed up, didn't play hide and seek with me.

5. Cooked on my own with simple dishes. The point is delicious. ha!

6. Have a very fulfill use DAY.

7. Tomorrow will be our DJ live presentation. And I'm not stress at all because I know
"whatever will be,will be".

~End~

p/s: Glad to know you . I mean it. =)

2 comments:

jux me said...

Book fair????? where???? i wan go!!!!!!

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

Summit.
You know where is it ?
Subang Jaya wo..
Quite far to you ?
hahahah~
Anyway the books really cheap til you sleep also will laugh out.