座右铭

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First time ever ~

Well.. What I mentioned in previous post was true ! Today is really such in the hell. After I had the two day journey in heaven, today I'm going back to hell. The only point today actually is all about our DJ presentation. Reached at school as usual at 0645, and then I found out that I had left my note book at home where I write my script in. Faster go up the class and write again in a blank paper. But after that seems so weird because don't really use to it to read from that. ( Well.. Actually I had know what am I going to talk. But it just seems weird if I going in without anything ) Luckily then our Zi hui Jie borrow me her note book ( because our group people use the same note book =) wee~~) , then I re-write again in her notebook. Phew~~~

The presentation should be start on 0830 yet it only able to start from 0900. Then at first we thought that all the people will only use for only 6 minutes ? End up all the first round people use up to 15 minutes. So.. we all were waiting outside like those patient in clinic: wait being called. And we had skipped one class of EMC because of the delay. The main point is we all scared our lecturer will fight with each other. ha! This is a long story. No need to talk about it here. Anyway, end up we just skipped it.

Then every people just energetic early in the morning, then everyone just look tired and exhausted after waiting for a long time. I have another class on 1200, so I decided to go inside and HAE. Because it is so BORING waiting outside the lab. And yea.. the only happy moment for me today perhaps ? Having a lot of fun in class today because we played, drew and talked until 1300. When 1300 she ready to teach us and I left the class. HA ! The only purpose I went in is for HAE remember ? Then continue waiting outside the lab....

( It already passed 5 hours . It is 1400 )

Start starving and gastric-ing. Just don't feel to eat once I haven't done it. And the pain of knee has tortured me the whole morning ( actually is 2 days huh ? ). Mood going so down.

1500....

Finally it was my turn. Going inside and talk .. and then the time I step out. Just don't know what happened inside there just now. Just Phew for the smoothly la I think. No any uncertainty happened at least. But just add on some crap in it and try to speed up at the end found 1 or 2 second left at the end before the last song. So just pushed up the BG sound la what to do ? hmmm... And the people who examine us today was really in a very very very very black face. ( YELLING AT HIM : You are only HOT when you smile. Not with a black face !!! ) hohoho ~ Anyway he has really did a very tough job today as he need to stay inside for whole day long without eating and toilet-ing. ha! Pity him..

Then we go the other lab to export our things out then some seniors came and said :
" how long you guys want to use it ? Because we've booked it from 1500-1700 "

OU ! Cool.. Happen again the lab fighting scene. ha! We just ask her go and talk with our lecturer but not us. Who knows the most stupid and funny thing happened was she came in again and said :
" Your lecturer said talk to you all but not him "

WTF !!! What the hell problem with us ? We are not the BOSS. We need to use it because we have to export and due to the delay we can't export on the spot. So this is our fault huh ? OMG ! I can't believe this. Honestly.. That is really the trigger to piss me off today ! * try to ask myself not to get mad easily !!!! * Anyway .. at last I just done with my export and run . Because it is non of our business. Lastly just heard that their guys get what they want. Whatever..

And then ... and then.... erm... Don't know liao.. hahahah ! And then don't know how I get back home. Then only I found a little of relief. Phew~~~

First time ever :

1. Eat only after awake from 9 hours.
2. SO desperate to eat a REAL food instead of junk food.
3. Scare the 胃出血 til the max. Really don't what is in english for that term.
3. Feel that maggie is the most convenient and delicious food ever.
4. Knee pain until I hope to stop my car aside to take a break But it's rain.
5. Hate Ms.Rainy ( THIS IS REALLY THE FIRST TIME ! )
6. Jealous on those people who always being fetched by their love one.
7. Hate feeling pops in my mind to that HOT people. ( HAHA,this is funny ! )
8. An inappropriate thought appeared in my mind. ( I know this is insane but.. I just can't stop to think about it. Why ? haiz... )

Lastly : Feel so sorry to my body..

~End~

p/s: The only thing I satisfied with today is finally I able to put " way back into love" inside my DJ presentation song list. =)

No comments: