座右铭

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Daily Life

An article of sharing... Sharing of my daily life experience ... No big theory .. No complaining.. No judging anyone.. It's all about sharing.

Heard many times this week : "Sharing is Caring". And the time I said once in this week is when a teacher stand in front of us and said :" hey.. if you feel uncomfortable, because you feel that the people beside you is looking at your answer ..Just voice up." ( this is the time we are taking our PM midterm ) And my answer is : " hey teacher, sharing is caring what ? " =) Nice answer huh ? I guess so..

It's now Saturday night , 2316 and I'm hanging in Starbucks. Firstly is because I can't online at home this few days. Second is because I'm BORED now!!! Well, it is a beautiful Saturday night and I'm doing nothing at home whole day long. There was uncountable nap I've taken today,and uncountable lotion that I applied to my body which are so so so seldom for me. That showed how boring am I. No movies, No assignment ( Actually still have a lot.. But I just want a normal and beautiful weekend so I decide to kick them away today ) , No games , No books. Can you imagine how I pass my Saturday ? hahahaha... One words = BORED ! At night.. then I call back home and chat with my lovely sister nearly 1 hour and finally I decide to go out that room ! At least I get some fresh air outside now. Well, it's not that fresh actually,because it has been mix with the coffee bean smell. hohoh~ And then finally I know the Starbucks line is SUCKS ! I can't loaded the youtube at all, can't download Bones new episode, can't even access Facebook ? What else can I do huh?

OU... Starbucks... Yea!!! it is remembering me about something. My hot , adorable , humorous , smart lecturer. hahahaha.. He is trying to use Starbucks to make my friend betray on me ! He keep asking the people around me how old am I. Am I really look that mature or old to him huh ? Or maybe I should say : Am I really look that old to everyone ? OMG ! I really can't believe it at all ! Anyway, I feel so lucky and relieve that all my friend didn't betray on me ( some of them just don't know my age perhaps ? ). Actually now I'm wondering why don't he just spend me Starbucks then maybe I will tell him huh? hahhaha...

I'm sharing this to one of my BFF and she said: " yea.. you really look more mature among us. The most important point is : your face looks mature but your attitude is exactly a child. " WAO !!! hahahhaa... I did laugh out when I saw this comment. Anyway .. I'm still kinda of sad just because that hot lecturer still calling me "teacher". It HURTS ! T.T I don't want to be old.. Don't you think a little of weird that a lecturer calls his student "teacher" ? IT IS WEIRD !

Another thing that I wanna share is I've found that I really like gossip !!! Is this happens to all the girls? Normally I'm not the one who gossiping , but the one who listen to gossip. I feel so secure when listen to others gossip. hahhaaha ! Everyday listen to one gossip and that's enough to raise my day. hahahaha ! And start from last week only I know actually the whole class of mine is talking and sharing the same gossip but everyone just share it between them, and then when we met and discussed about it only we knew : wao ! everyone is concerning the SAME topic! hahaha.. that's is amazing man ! Honestly.. I really want to know is that real huh ? I need a person who tell me THAT is REAL instead of guessing here and there. hohoho... ANYONE ANYONE ??? I need a GOSSIP now , right away !!!! hiak hiak hiakkk...

p/s : Pray to all the victims in Japan

3 comments:

viloOsaRmii said...

haa, it reminds me a story about share is care....as im studying company law in this sem. and 1 day the lecturer ask us : what is share?, then one of my couremate answered: share is care~ the whole class was laughing out loud...haa...

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

HAHAHA!!!
That is FUNNY!

viloOsaRmii said...

hahahahhahaha....