座右铭

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hope

This was the topic I chose in my Grammar presentation last week. We need to show our lecturer 3 pictures and talk whatever you want based on those pictures. The very first I heard this assignment, I was like…. Hmm? What assignment is this ? And the weirdest part for me is we are presenting this face to face, 1 to 1 to our lecturer. Seriously, it is like a consultation more than a presentation for me. Usually we present in front of people, but this time, I’m facing her like facing a shrink than a lecturer. Ha! How weird is it. And this really make me feel nervous and tension.

Anyway, I showed her 2 pictures of hopeless and 1 for hope. And my script only came out 1 hour before my presentation because I have really no idea how to present it 1 to 1. But I think there will be a lot , thousand of grammar mistakes because I know my English sucks and the time I spoke out .. I just ignored those past tense, present tense and whatever tense it is. Hahahah~ Who actually cares those tense right ? The main point of communication is a sender delivers a message to a receiver and the receiver understand what the message is, that’s more than enough right ? ( okie.. I know this is a lie, I just try to comfort myself in this way )

After presented the picture she will ask us few questions. At first I thought that she will only focus on the pictures and ask based on the question. Who knows at last she asked me :

So.. Do you believe that hope still exist in our world nowadays?

Oh my god, this question makes her more like a shrink. Hahaha ! I stunted for 2 seconds and I answered:

“yea.. of course. And bla bla bla … “

Yea yea yea.. I gave her those positive answers. I know that I’m not those kind of optimistic kid but I have to pretend that I am at that moment right ? Otherwise ? I guess no one will answer her “ NO.. I think this world is too dark nowadays ,there is no more hope exist. Everyday we open the newspaper and it shows only crime like murder, rape and disaster like earthquake and tsunami..” Is that anyone dare to tell her with this kind of answer ? I bet NO if they care about their marks. Ha!

People love to hide

People love to lie

People love to wear mask

People love to pretend

It is just because this is how we survive in this society.

They do think that we don’t know they are hiding the truth ?

They do think that we don’t know they are telling a white lie ?

They do think that we don’t know they are wearing a clown mask ?

They do think that we don’t know they are pretending to be the good one ?

We do. We do know that. We all know about that. But we are also pretending we know nothing. This is like … the people go to a newborn baby’s party , no matter how’s the baby looks like. People will just say: “Ou.. she is cute. She is beautiful. She just like an angel .“ No one will say :”how come a new born baby like a monkey ?” No offense to baby yea.. ha !

Do hope really exist ?

Do miracles really exist ?

I think it is better that people believe in themselves rather than rely to hopes or miracles.

p/s: The more you hope, more pain you gain.

4 comments:

viloOsaRmii said...

this is the best article ever!!!and oso the 1 i like the most!!!

quote ur p/s k? thx~

jan said...

先苦后甜~经历了才能够得到!虽然过程艰难,但值得!!!加油咯~没有希望的话,生活有意义吗!!!

Janice said...

totally no hope on this world alr.. wait the day to end only :(

Jerry said...

if no hope, then no meaning to live...sometime life is so sucks,but this is life...gain more pain, grow more faster,many ppl end give up their life easily bcoz cant accept too much of pain...be strong ou...gdnite~.~