座右铭

Monday, July 11, 2011

Smile

Today such a tough day for me. But my title today seems so positive. ha ! It is because this is how I deal with all those tough things today.

Early in the morning, scolded by a lecturer. Never happened in my degree life I guess ? and I smiled to her. Then she just walked away. Although at last she didn't ban my idea. But... I'm wondering am I able to do it? Well, I should have do it. At least try it right ? =)

Afternoon, I passed up the assignment. And sir seems like not really agree with the idea or.. whatever. It just the comment was all negative. I know what he said is right. But is just... disappointed with it. But I believe,we only worth on how much effort that we put in. So, the conclusion must be, I didn't put as much as possible punya effort into it. So that's what I get. And I smiled to him when he was trying to told me all those negative messages. What can I do besides smiling ? The point is not with me, I can't argue with him. So the only thing I can do is smiling. =)

And then,

Everyone was asking me today :" Why?"

So I smiled and answered:" Why not ? "

It seems weird to them. But I feel as long as both we are happy with it then why not right ?

There is so many things if we think positively, we can live happily for sure.

In fact,

I love rainy day rather than sunny day.

I love those dark colors than the bright colors.

I love the silence instead of the crowd.

Maybe it is just my fate that I'm not an optimistic kid.

I'm used to it and I accept it because at least I know how to put on a smile on my face.

=)




p/s Feeling comes and goes in wave....

6 comments:

= JõêV¥❤jïå¥ï = 桧旖 said...

u should smile always lar~~~~ =)

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

I tot I smiled to you this morning ?

Glad that both of us can wake up and attend on time ya!

hahahah !

=)

= JõêV¥❤jïå¥ï = 桧旖 said...

ya! i think u did smiled to me~ XDDDD
luckily i didnt wake up late~~~ wuhuuu!
but next week is the biggest challenger to me lo~ 2 lecture ler~ @@

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

No worry ~

Next week we gonna having this race again.

Then I'm sure you won't be late cz I know you don't want to lose to me right ?

muahahah !

Anonymous said...

haha... just stop by and have a look on you, you should smile more often, cause you have such a sunny smile, i believe whoever saw your smile will have a brighter day @@

-SL

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

you are ?

anyway, thanks!