座右铭

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dream

Everyone has a Dream.

A dream about her future husband.

A dream about how fantastic career that he would has.

A dream about they will have a smart kid that becoming the mayor of the city.

hahhaha~

But me ? I only have a little dream for going to IKEA and take a walk. I don't even know is this able to count as a dream. Because it seems so so so small and tiny until so easy to get it. And when I told my cousin last week, she was keep laughing and said :" ou ! then you better don't go to IKEA too fast, because then you have no dream anymore ~ "

I will still have plenty of tiny dreams even if I go to IKEA ok ? For example ,

1. Zoo Negara ( our group plan for a long time but until now.. still pending.. haiz.. )

2. Museum Negara ( ops.. this!! I went last sem ! YAY ! )

3. Going to the cinema with a group of people but all of us sit separately.

4. Sitting on the chair that provide by the shopping mall, and then observe those people who go to shop for whole day long.

5. Watching a movie marathon from noon til midnight. ( I guess I gonna die after step out from the cinema )

6. Go to Genting for no reason but just to get some fresh cold air then go home. ( This is what my friend told me before what she has done and I felt insane that time. But now I feel .. hmm.. it is FUN ! )

7. Left the exam paper whole blank for at least once !!!
( ok.. I'm don't think I gonna do this in my Uni life. But now only I realize I have done this before. Where it is when I'm form six and it is the essay part of the chinese paper. I was emo that time, went out the classroom then met my chinese teacher and I was asking her :" I'm moody now and don't want to do the essay part, can I ? " and what she replied me that surprised me. It is because she said :" ok.. but make sure you won't do it again next time when in final exam , ok ? " hahahah~ I don't believe I did such "BRAVE" thing ever. I really have to admit that I'm not a good student at all. =) )

8. Dye my hair into Silver color.
( ok~ I guess my dad won't let me go in home )

9. SHOOT the people that I hate face to face and put on a REAL joker face towards them !
( ok.. Mum told me to be a polite person. So I won't do it neither. )

10. Get rid all my bad habits. ( huff.. can I ?? )


SEE ! I still able to write it down 10 little tiny dreams even if I go to IKEA. hahahah~ Now only I realize I've been here for two year, how ridiculous that I never step into it ? hahah~ OK ! There must be a day I complete all my tiny tasks ! Well, can I ? =)

Another story : There is always a reason , but I can't find the reason why I love to shop furniture shop. It is just feel so warm and peace for me when I'm inside the furniture shop. Maybe that is the place for a family or a couple to start a new life. I went to a furniture shop couple of days ago, and I saw a swing. I swear to God that is the most comfortable swing I sat before and I love it ! It is made by rotan ! But I didn't ask the price because I know I'm not going to buy it. I will own a swing in my house one day later ! *finger crossed* Another thing I want in my house is all the furniture are in black and white color. And no kiddo for sure. Because kiddo will destroy the white white furniture ! hahaah~ I'm not prejudice on kids, but just... Kids are so scary even they put on their angel smile. They are born to be a destroyer. OK ! I know I was a kid before, that's why I love my parent so much. =)




p/s :Dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

No comments: