座右铭

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Excited

Oh gosh... How come I so excited today?? Keep having joke here and there, although inside our math lecture class. Hahahaha.. the only first time right we do so?? Normally we keep quiet and just focusing what is teacher teaching, but today is totally different.. I think Miss Hor is curious also why are we so talkative and NOISY today.. hahahah...

Well.. There is no doubt that one of the reason for me is damn happy is because of I will be going back to my hometown again next Friday.. Which I skip the 7th week class and add on the study week.. I will stay for 15 days at there.. Wuhooooo... Come on guys.. Congrate me bah.. hiak hiakk hiakkkk.... Well... So now just keep praying please don't have any uncertaity happen alright?? Ou.. touch wood touch wood.. *touching Zi Hui* ... hiak hiakk hiakk..

Then today at Math class.. We are really crazy enough... Playing Kam Min Toi with Wilson's card.. and we find out a new play rules which is cannot call out the number where you need to remember what is the number by yourself.. WAO.. is damn chi gek yea this rules.. But we only able to play once then the teacher is coming in liao.. So we plan to play again by tomorrow.. hahaha... NICE!!

And today when teacher is teaching about the probability.. And the Question is talking about

5 apples , 5 boys , and 3 girls.. how to give these apples to those people??

And Zi Hui and I also think of the IQ question which is make it to apple juice lo.. Is fair enough.. hahahaha.. then no need to do much calculation.. and we also plan that when in our examination.. we will write our answer = Can we just use the blender? Do you have a blender?? hahahahhaa.. I think those lecturer will cut our head down..

And then don't know why then the our teacher,Miss Hor suddenly put me into the condition which is the 5 apples when is given away... Wendy (which is me la ... lolx) will always get the apple.. So how to do the calculation.. hahaha.. then the funny things is happen.. where all others my friend keep complaining :" Aiyo.. that Wendy la.. so ma fan one.. want that apple.. make us do more complicated calculation.. " hahha.. alright guys.. you shouldn't be complaining me.. But is complain to Miss Hor alright?? She is the one who make it complicated.. I never say that I want that apple.. hahahaha..

Say about apple.. then always think about : Hey apple .. Hey apple.. You look fruity. hiak hiakk hiakk... try it .. lalalalala... try it.. hahahhaa... (the annoying orange).. And today found another new version which is about the I-phone vs annoying orange!!! hahaha.. It is damn funny again !! I just can't stop my laugh from this afternoon until now.. hiak hiak hiakkk...

Okay Okay.. feel want to stop now.. Because is time to take medicine to stop my mouth keep laughing and laughing... lolx

*A day a apple,keep the doctor away...*
BUT
*If the doctor is handsome?? Then we keep the apple away!!!!! *

hiak hiakk hiakk... Have fun people!!!!

No comments: