座右铭

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Decision

Decision .. People always get into the situation that need to make a decision. Either you choose A or B or C... I heard before no matter you choose what, it will be a wrong decision. Never and ever will be a right decision,because you don't know what will happen if you choose the other decision.

"Why I don't choose A last time?"
"What will I be if I've been choosing B??"
"Is that anything will be change if I not to choose C last time??"

No one will know what will happen in the future. No one can predict the future even the God. The only thing people will do is regret. Finally,people comes to regret what they have done, they have been chosen. Is that worth for people for regret?? Absolutely, all the wise people will answer me NO. But have you been even done a decision that you feel regret??? If you really no, then please just stay away from this article.

Even me, I also have to say .. YES. Well,I know that it's not worth at all for me to regret. But the truth now is,what I have done had become a fact,and I turn to regret and keep asking myself:

Is that the correct way??
Is that the only way??
Is that won't be any changes in the future??
And why I will be doing this??

I've been train for not to regret for what i've decide from long time ago.. For me,once you have decide. That's it!!! Why do you still need to think too much?? Just go ahead and do it,right?? For choosing form 6 life,choosing UTAR .. Some may say why and why and why.. But that is my life,and non of your business. I have my own power to decide what my life to be going on right?? In all these things, I never and ever been regret for choosing the right decision.. Even though I also feel that some may be stupid, but I won't be regret because that is already a FACT. And I'm actually enjoying for all these life. Who knows it won't be more bad if I didn't choose for this way right???? But this time.. Maybe is the first time that I don't have the enough faith to support what I've done.

Don't know start from when, I'm use to write something down when I'm down,happy or just nothing.. I just feel comfortable when I'm try to write something. A way for me to.... release stress?? Not really, because for me,I don't know how to write the word of STRESS. So.. maybe just try to record it down as a .... memory?? My brain is not enough usage for me to save all the things, so I choose to write it down so that I can forget about the things, and when I need it I can just review from the things that I wrote before. Hahahhaa... have nothing to say.. just want to release the feel of regret maybe...

This is the only time I feel regret, maybe it should not have a start from the beginning of our friendship...

No comments: