座右铭

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy???

Now is 16th December 2009,0211 am. My mood now can consider happy?? I think so as I still have time and mood to write a blog in English. Just want to share some consider happy things.

First:
Today..NO NO NO, should be yesterday and the day before yesterday. Some of the mid-term papers have returned to us which are Mass Communication,Marketing and Management. This three subject can say didn't making me disappointed on the mark that I get.

Mass Com : 64/100 convert to 6.4/10
Marketing : 40/50 convert to 12/15
Management : 39/50 convert to 11.7/15

Mass com and marketing didn't have a high expectation on it as I didn't study much especially the Mass Com. But the mark I get still in satisfaction. The most I get shocked and feel amazing is my Marketing paper. Didn't study too much but how come can get so high mark??? Really curious about it,but anyway still happy about it. Management is the most i put effort on it,which complete all the notes and do it by myself, but can't imagine that it will lose compare to marketing. That's the thing i feel the most funniest. Anyway,39/50 I think is good enough for me.

Second:
Don't know why these two days keep raining cats and dogs as the time I after school. For sure,the laziest people always lazy to bring her umbrella (but i don't think so umbrella is useful as the rain really big enough). Luckily,Monday:one of my friend "89" say send me to the bus stop. Really feel thankful to him as I really didn't expect about it. Then Tuesday:he still asking me to send me but I feel sorry and inconvinient to him,so I reject him. Just choose to wait the rain stop.Then one of my friend Sam come and saying that she has ask her boy friend to fetch me to bus stop. "WAO" How amazing about it. Can't reject anymore because I have reject once but she still hold on of it. SO??? Finally,I'm following her boy friend's car lo... hehehehe.. How lucky am I right?? Really feel thankful to them and whoever fetch me before .... And also thanks Yen Yee to remind me how lucky am I as I mention in facebook I have a car to ride to bus stop. Then she say why is it I always have a 顺风车 to ride then only I realise that I'm lucky enough. AGAIN... THANKS to all of you .

Now,actually all above consider happy things then why I put a question mark on my tittle? It is just because I'm thinking of a problem this few days. Am I suitable to take Chinese Studies as my main course to study???

Honestly,actually I'm more talent and interest in calculating. On the other hand,Chinese is more challenging and attractive for me. It is hard for me to choose actually for this moment. I never and ever think that I will feel hesitate on this matter. From the beginning,I'm sure that I will choose Chinese as my main course,BUT now? Am I have that motivation or ability to study Chinese? I like Chinese a lot,but never and ever get an A in any examination although everyone actually is always praising my Chinese level. Is that a sign that show I'm actually not suitable to take Chinese?? As a lazy people,I need to put a lot of effort if I really want to study Chinese. At first I really think that is not a problem as I like Chinese so much. But,once come to others subject that I don't need to put a lot of effort and can get a nice and beautiful result,I'm start to hesitate that should I change my course??? Either finance,account,or even marketing. Maybe I can get more successful and bright future on it,is it?? Wonder-ing.........

Anyway,maybe is just too late to talk all about this. Now is the time to finish my assignment first instead of keep thinking of this... Assignment is killing me now,but need to do so. The time now is 0256,means that I've waste almost one hour in writting this blog. Haiz...

2 comments:

KB08 said...

first of all, congratulation on your management get high marks...secondly...continue your chinese subject because is your favourite and your motivation for study

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

KB08,
thanks wo..
make me worry liao dew days.
haiz...

Motivation??
Im start to think wether I still have enough motivation on it liao.
hahah...
never mine la..
just let it be..