座右铭

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just for update...

It's seems I've been a long time didn't update for my blog. This time, really didn't any feeling to write anything. It is just because don't have a such good mood to write. Blogging, for me, is a sweet thing and also a way to keep memory. But this few days it doesn't seems good to me. So.... is dusty here.

A very big changes of me is I'm finally reach Kampar. The first day I reach the feeling I have is just : disgusting. Don't ask me why and how. Is just a feeling. Everything here seems good. But just the feeling is weird. Something that tell me I shouldn't be here. I'm will not suit here.I'm also not sure whether is it because of I'm sick? Or is it too much pressure when I'm just think of I need to study Chinese at here for 3 years!!! 3 years maybe is not just a long time,but it also not consider as a short time. And finally, I've make a decision which is change my course. Yeap, I change to broadcast. A subject that is much easier than Chinese. Chinese is giving me too much of pressure until this moment I'm using English instead of Chinese for blogging. What a funny joke.

Well... Now I've summited the form for course transfer. The only thing I can do at this moment is WAIT. WAIT for the utar management giving me the response. I'm waiting.. Just hope that I can have the feeling of release after I get the response and everything can settle down as soon as possible. I hate this kind of feeling!!! Doing nothing and keep thinking....................... >.<''''

No comments: