座右铭

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another new Experience

Should be updated by yesterday. But the worm is keep run and here..So until now only I possible to update la. hahahaha...

This week is a busy week. All the assignment do it in this week,really a bloody week. Yesterday is where the day we need to do our survey in Mid Valley. Our target audience is MOTHERS!!! Guess what, we meet a lot of foreign people : Korean , China and Sweden. The sweden one is the most funniest. Because the mothers is correcting us the grammar in survey form. Oh gosh,how shame is it?? hahahhaa... not really la.. But feel she really geng chao because she find it the small small mistakes. wakakka....

At the first.. I really don't know hot to spot on the mothers. Many people we think suppose is mother,but she is alone and we not dare to go and ask: hey,are you a mother?? hahahha.. If not then how we end the conversation? "Oh.. you are not a mother ah? then we dont need already,thank you ah..."??? Hahahaha... So finally,we only target the mother who bring along their baby or child.

Most of the people are telling us: “I'm sorry....”“In hurry”“In rush”and many of us also just say a word which is “NO”!!! hahaha.. SEE!! how hard is it to giving people survey form. After the survey,I just feel my leg is not belong to us and I tell myself,next time when I see people doing survey form. I will sure go towards them and say:"COME!! I help you to do!!!!" hahaha..

Another thing happen is before we go to Midvalley, we ride bus. Usually only metro 99 or rapid U85 able to go Midvalley. But what happened yesterday is we ride metro 12~~~ hahaha.. the bus driver is too flexible. He see us have 9 people waiting in the bus stop and then he ask us where to go , then we say Midvalley then he say okay!! Come!! Oh my god.. He skip the original way where he should be pass by. Until make the next coming customer so unconvinient. Haiz.. make me feel so guilty when seeing people go down from the car because didn't pass by the station they want to go. Haiz.. No more next time ya bus driver. Think about others la!!

Tomorrow will be going to the UM hospital. Another brand new experience,hope that no more uncertainty happen and everything go well!!!

No comments: