座右铭

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy day

Yea yea yea... Today (well,actually now is the midnight of a brand new day,but forget about it.) is Monday and is the first day i came back to the PJ UTAR campus and get the first lecture and tutorial class. Well well well.. The only thing I want to say is : "I FEEL GOOD!!!!" YES!!! No more the feeling of stress, pressure, tension ... All is gone from me!!! HOORAY!!! Say congrate to me bahx guys... WuhoooOO~~~

Yeap!! I'm taking broadcasting now. Although it is a subject that I don't think to take before,but I know that I will not be regret. Hahahaa.. I think today is a good day because i saw back all my best buddy is UTAR and get in a same class. WAO.. and the environment in the class is just good. And the main point I think is today lecture teacher is just a good teacher and I learn quite many things. And her English is pro and her sounds is also nice and of cause she has the sense of humor. Wakaakaka...

Today I learn a quite special thing from her (I think la...). That is the different of Mr,Mrs,Miss, and Ms. Alright,all of us know that Mr is for male. And Mrs is for the female who have married and Miss is for the female who haven't married right?? So... how about the Ms??? At first I thought that Ms is just the short form of Miss. But now i know that I'm wrong man!!! hahaha... It has a quite funny history. Now.. this what is she told us: A long long long time ago... (yea... I just start laugh when she just start with this sentence. It is just funny right?? ), Mr is for all the male and we don't know whether the male is marry or not. So why female we need to let them know about our status either is married or unmarried?? So, a smart people is create a Ms to all the female. No matter you are married or unmarried, you can just use this "Ms". hahahhaa... yea.. It's interesting right??

Alright.... Ms Wendy is going to log off la.. to be continued for other funny and good things!! Stay tuned!!!

No comments: