座右铭

Friday, April 16, 2010

o(╯□╰)o

hahaha... another brand new day!!! Today I go out with mum to pay bill and fetch her here and there. Then we go to the MAS office because I want to apply for the student card and get 50% less for the air ticket. When we reach the MAS office,then only we realized that the head office has moved. Then I go up car and told my mum lo.

Me: Wei.. Move liao wo the office.
Mum: Ohoh.. then you go and ask where is it move lo..
Me: huh? I say MOVED liao wo.. mean no people inside lo. How to ask oh??
Mum: Neh,you see there has a notice or not at the door there, got a white paper there ah, go and read it bah.
Me: aduh, ya meh?? hmm.. that is not ASKING la..

╮(╯_╰)╭ Then I go down and see again the notice. Weinah .. really wor.. mention there where is it moved. But after I rad it I really feel (╯﹏╰).... Why??

Me: Ya oh.. Really move liao oh.. but when I tell you where is it moved then you sure will get shock one.
Mum: ohoh.. Moved to airport liao ah??
Me: WAWA... why are you so clever one?? I haven't tell you wo..

p/s our airport is very far from the city area.

Me: Then how leh??
Mum: Then wait you go airport and back KL then only take lo.
Me: WAWA.. Why my mum so smart one?? (because I totally forget I will go airport next week)
Mum: Ya la.. If not now you want purposely drive the car go up and take the form then come back again ah?? aiyo.. why my daughter become so stupid one??
Me: aiya.. is you too smart la..

Only my mum say I'm stupid I will admit de lo.. Because my mother is duper duper SMART for me la!!!! Aiyo.. Anything I can't settle or feeling headache then I tell her or ask her opinion then must be settle one. She must has her own way or own logic one.. hahahhaa..

<3 LOVE MY MUM VERY MUCHIE!!! <3

3 comments:

ryan said...

haha... Just use 35-40 minute drive to airport and take la.. No problem de . xD Can let you speeding somemore.

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

yer..
sot la you..
I can take when I back KL ok???

janice said...

haha.. big bottle so funny >.< :P