座右铭

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Home-ing

Hahhahhaa... Long time didn't update for my blog oh!!! Now is time la.. Since I've come back for... 5 days,actually not much activities that I've done. I only been active in yesterday!!! hahahaha.. I saw the horoscope saying me yesterday will be a happy day. Wao.. not bad wo.. is truth!! Yesterday quite a happy day because I'm going for badminton and pool la!!! ou.. It quite a wrong decision that after badminton then go for pool,because my hand is pain and shaking!! Haahaha.. It seems a long time I didn't touch for my badminton racket la. Let me count count.. 4,5,6,7?? Ouou!!! It has been a year that I didn't sport la. Didn't do any sport activities!!! Haiz.. No wonder now the weight keep increase and increase!!! hahahhaaha....

This is the first time I use my dad lappy to update my blog ah.. hahaha.. Feel so ... weird?? not really la,quite fun also. Because my sister using the home pc watching the drama,and my lappy is hibernate-ing+the line is slow!!! and my dad PC is noisy la when I type on it because of the keyboard,I think is because of I am used to be using laptop keyboard,so.. I choose to use my dad's lappy la.. hehehhe....

Yesterday is full of activities, and today I only stay at home and SLEEP ah!!! hahhaha.. It is funny for today,don't why I keep sleep and sleep... From yesterday I sleep on 0300am and then 1310 my mum come in my room and lay on my bed just beside me. And then she say:

Mum: wai.. wake up lo.. 1400 liao lo.. I need go out work liao la.. You wake up and have lunch la...
Me: ohoh.. yameh?? 1400 liao la.. okie okie.. 5 minutes ah.. heheheh..

Then my mum continue lay beside me.. didn't say for anything. But I feel weird, so I turn to her side and said:

Me: mum ah.. you go work eh..
Mum: okie.. 5 minutes.

Hahahahahhaa... I laugh out until can't stop. Why is it my mum so funny ah? And follow what I'm said!! Need pay for tax one ah!!! hahaha.. Then only I turn to take my phone and look at the clock and it is only 1315,which mean the time she woke up me is only 1310 lo.. aduh.. then I said:

Me: wai.. It is only 1315 la.. where got 1400??? You sembarangan one de ah..
Mum: got.. see!! it nearly 1330 liao lo.. (Sweat... = =''''')

Then.after I take my lunch, I sleep again on 1430. Oh gosh!!! What happen to me ah?? Don't know oh.. Just feel so sleepy. Then the next time I wake up is my sister come in my room and wake up me and it is 1800 liao.. walao eh.. Can't imagine I have slept for the whole day!!! Then when I walk down the stair and met my mum then my mum say: HUUH!! Dont want to see you liao.. No wonder want come back home.. Come back for sleep only.

Hahahahhaa... aiyo.. Because the bed and the aircon is TOO comfortable mah. Forgive me lah... Hehhhehe..

I love my HOME ah!!! hiak hiakk hiakkkk....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Going back to Tawau also din inform me...wan to find u then suddenly told u was not there...remember to call me when u come KL ya...remember lorr...if not u r going to fly back to Tawau again liao...