座右铭

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finally.....

Finally what??? Finally can online. Yes,have 1 week didn't online at home. Only can online at school. What happen??? The p1 wymax really damn suck!!!! I'm totally regret now for using the p1. After this month I will change..either maxis or digi.. whatever!!!! I'm sure that must be better than p1... Anyone of here.. trust me!!! Don't use p1 anymore.... Cut it cut it cut it!!!! Cut P1!!!!!!!!! Add on the damn shit advertisment.. P1 really have a bad names in Malaysia right now i think. Ok... Fine.. after this month all will be settle down ( i think and hope so ).

Today consider a good day??? Today is our dear May Yi birthday. Yes,we go red box celebrating with her and I think she really quite touching. I wonder is because of the present??? Hahahahaha.... Anyway,just hope all her wishes can come true and of course find her white horse prince ASAP. hehehehehe... Actually I'm sick today but still need to attend it,then can see so how we sayang her liao la.. May Yi big day wo.. Who dare???? hahahaha... No more who care to her today... But will be continue on "who care" next week.

The school has started 3 weeks. Is it have learn something??? Not really... Compare to last sem courses,this sem subjexts are more tough and tough.

1.Management Studies
2.Fundemental of Marketing
3.Sociology
4.Mass Communication
5.Web Page Design
6.Writting in Business

Yes,6 subjects al of it. And all of it need to keep on memorising. I'm wonder is it my memory in brain now is enough usage for it or not??? Haiz....

Now... New sem and new teachers. This sem teachers consider good or bad??? erm... no comment I think. Some of it maybe very good but some of it really damn shit. Last time i say so i won't write the teacher's name out as I don't want to put it in my blog. But i really need to compalin her very very much!!! I think she really the most teacher i hate for this moment. Compare to the others I hate before,this one really the most most most most I hate liao. She just came this week and replacing our beloved teacher Miss Leesa. Once she came in our class,we still ok ok.. but once she start talking.. Oh My GOD!!!! Her sound is damn not nice.. ok.. This maybe is just takdir la,can't change de. But she still feel proud of it ( I think ). The way she talk really pride enough.Never and ever met a teacher like this before. Then when she are teaching,she is as fast as rocket but not only aeroplane. Then the funniest part and I really beh tahan her is:that day lecture is quite a lot,and sherush like rocket,this part maybe I can understand. Then 2 hours lecture from 1000am to 1200pm,until almost 1110 then she ALMOST finish. ALMOST here mean she left one slide only,and that slide is just answer and let us to copy down of it. Then what she say this time is :"Let's take a break for 10 minutes." What the hell are she doing huh??? Why don't she just finish that part as just use 5 minutes and then let us go??? Then she going out for break. What did I do is, I go in fornt the computer and press the next slide out,then all the people is copying the answer down. All the people having the same thinking. I really hate this!!!!
I think there is no more motivation to let me go for the class early in the morning on Tuesday. Haiz...

The mid term is coming soon again.. Hope so can score it nicely... Be smart and be tough lo Wendy... :)

No comments: