座右铭

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brain

I've disconnected with my brain recently. I don't know what happen between me and "him". I just can't access to "him". "He" seems so mad at me and being unfriend with me. I'm trying very hard to get to "him" but he just don't listen to me and stop functioning and does his duty as a brain.

I forgot that I just sms my friend 2 hours ago and she replied me. But then I ask her again the same question through msn.

I forgot what I've ate for my breakfast,either is light or heavy breakfast so that I can decide what to eat in my lunch.

I forgot I just passed back the external hardisk to my friend where I keep searching in my beg. "Oh my God, where is it ?" And I only knew I've return back by asking her again. Yet.. I still barely recall the scene that I was giving her the external hardisk.

I don't know what happen to you but I want to tell you,

" I'm done to communicate with you, if you just don't want to function normally. Fine, just keep on going. Because I pretty sure that you will communicate with me someday. Maybe not today, or tomorrow BUT there must be some day ! "

Ok.. Final option here. How if we make a deal? You stop fighting with me. Stop your stupid protesting or whatever action/ term,you name it, then I will stop my stupid action for being a kind or good or thoughtful person. Is this ok with you ? Is this the only way that able to lighten your burden ?

I know that is stupid enough and maybe even none of them has or will put it in their heart, or appreciate it or even think about it. So this is the way for you to tell me the truth ? Ok~ I got it. So.. why don't you just let me rest for a month. At least put me in a tight sleep,can YOU ?


p/s: Just leave me alone and stop commenting for god sake! I know all the SOUNDS GOOD thing that can be reply, I know well on how to tell a joke or comfort a people in a positive way. But SERIOUSLY I don't need it now. Just step out of my life !

No comments: