座右铭

Monday, May 10, 2010

UP


oh yeah.. I know is a old old movie.. But I haven't watch it and I just watched it tonight!!! Oh man.. the fat boy ( Russell )is damn CUTE!!! hahahah.. from the first scene he come out..OU , I'm fall in love with him!! hahahaha... He keep introduce himself to the old man ( Carl Fredricksen ).
While he is introducing,he is actually just refer to his book and read it out the dialog!! hahaha.. The thing I keep listen to him is "Good afternoon,I'm Russell""Are you in need of any assistant today sir?"


Here he is the way he holding a book and keep saying :"Good afternoon...."


Hahahaha... below is the most funny dialog that I feel.

Russell : Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
Carl : No.
Russell : I could..... help you cross the street.
Carl : No.
Russell : I could..... help you cross your yard.
Carl : No.
Russell : I could..... help you cross your porch.
Carl : No!
Russell : Ou... Come on.. I gonna help you cross something.

Hahahaha.. how funny is it the Fat boy!!! And his face is just like a chinese boy in China because he is in black hair?? Oh gosh.. he is really CUTE and funny !!! wao.. It's quite touch and most of it is funny and unlogicnable.. Well.. I like DISNEY movie!!! Cool man!! AWESOME!!!

No comments: