座右铭

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Meaningful + Meaningless

My 7th post which is post in English. Different mood will actually makes me use different language to post my article. As now.. nothing special... Just try to type some english word so that can maintain the English level as my final exam is around the corner. *Count-ing* It is only around eleven days to go for my first paper which is marketing.

Well,although the final is coming.. But I still have a very calm and steady mood ( don't ask me why ) As long as I do it for my best .. That's it!! Why need to worry all the things and scare ourself right?? So.. Let it be.. Just keep waiting the day of exam coming..

Coming fast=end fast=back fast

Yeap.. I will going my hometown the day I end my last paper which is 6th of Feb. ( quite sad actually because is the first time can't celebrate my birthday in my own home!!!! ARGH!!! ) And my birthday also around the exam week!!! How I going to celebrate??? Haiz.. Well.. ok lo.. birthday mean nothing to me actually maybe is just because I don't like to eat cake?? Well,that is one of the unique part from me. I hate eat cake on my birthday.. hahahaha... But this year is different alright?? This year is the much and most special year!! But I need to pass it in exam week??? ARGH!!! I totally don't like it!!!!!! Haiz.. but what to do???? Let it be lo.. 21th birthday just look at the clock and follow the tick tack tick tack tick tack then fly away lu... The most meaningful and meaningless birthday for this year.... >.<



生日快乐,我对自己说。蜡烛点了,寂寞亮了。

No comments: