座右铭

Thursday, September 17, 2009

ENGLISH

This is the first time i use english to post my blog. As you know i'm so deep love to use chinese to express feeling. Then what is it make me to do this different and try to make a different? I read a someone's blog yesterday and all of it is in english.. I like the way she express and the photo somemore.. Although i'm still on the way for reading her blog ( It is quite a lot and i can't afford to read it once time,it will make me dizzy otherwise ),but i will try my best to read it all from the beginning. I promise!!

So,what is the feeling for using the english in my blog?? Erm... how to say?? Is weird? Fun? I don't know,but what i really know is i try not to use any short form like u,duno,yst,bt and so on.... It is quite a tough work for me as we have use to it in chatting on msn,msn or facebook. Well,is another feeling when i'm using english to express my feeling and it is quite fun actually. I think i never know that one day i will use english to update my blog,and i do it now. Beside of the influence by reading the blog,i think much possible is because all of the subject i've taken now is teaching in english exclude chinese studies of cause. Well,is it a tough work for me? YES of cause,as u know,i only get use in chinese,and now i need to say english and english all the time when comes to the presentation. Luckily i think i have done a quite good job on it especially in the subject of PUBLIC SPEAKING AND COMMUNICATION. Well done for it Wendy!!

Unfortunately,today is the first time i use english to express and also the first time i'm feeling HATE economic.Yes,today is my economic final exam,and i can say it is worse enough,I don't know what i have done today. The only part that i feel satisfy is only the calculation part but also the problem comes is i can't ensure that i will get full mark on it?? What a mess feeling. Will i retake my economic?? Will I...Will I....Will I.....? Who knows??? It is all depends to the GOD at this moment.

Besides,i've taken my english exam on monday. Is it ok?? What i can say is it is not quite hard for me,but the worse part is i've wrote 700 something words in my essay part. So what is the problem now is there have mention there you have to write ABOUT 350 words. Yes,the word about make me confuse. At first i didn't read the tittle properly,so i thought that is NOT LESS THAN 350 words,but who knows after that just realised is about 350 words. So will teacher just stop reading after she reach the 350 words,and cancel all of the point after the 350 words? Will she... Will she... Will she...? Well,i have written much more than that is doesn't mean that my english is good,but it is because of i'm writting a story about it,so when it add on all the dialogue and also my feeling inside,it comes to 700 something words. Haiz~~~

Now the much tough part is coming: Computer Studies. I will taking my computer studies on the day after tomorrow. What will it happen??? Will it die as economic?? * touch wood * I hope so it can go on smoothly although i know it is quite hard for me because it is the subject that i hate most in semester one in UTAR. So please don't destroy,is just a hope what?? Just let it be ok?? Now,what i'm trying to comfort myself is i can going back very soon after all my examination have done. So....just do your best Wendy,ok??? After that you can go back Tawau and have a rest and fight for semester two. ( Will i sucessfully take my semester 2.. Will i be retake any subject in semester one?? ) CHOI!!!! TOUCH WOOD!!!! Please STOP scaring yourself Wendy,it is a kind of systematic desensitation,and you know that it is not good for you as what you have learn in public speaking. Haiz~~~

Well,now the fact is i'm quite satisfy that using the english to express..
Well,maybe it is a way to improve my English Language.. I hope so.
Will I update my blog by using english all the time start from now??
NO of cause,i'm sure that i will using chinese back when the spirit comes...^^

( Anyone of you can leave comment if you realise any of grammar error or spelling error.. I know i'm not good enough in english. Thank you.... )

5 comments:

Guardian said...

hehehe, not bad... girl, you make a good effort by not using short forms. Keep it on!!!!!!

KB08 said...

ben 3 not qualify to give comment on ben 4 students...but i still want to...so touching, u finaly write in eng...and very long tiam...i din wtite tht long b4 in my blog...

u scare urself n u cool down urself...wat la u...reli god also u...ghost also u...

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

Guardian,
Oh my god!!!
what a weird name are you using my dear!!!
Well,thanks for your opinion!!

KB08,
guy!! is BAND and not ben.
And you know my BAND is just a lucky to get back right? So please stop teasing me with this thing alright?
hahahaha~
Well,it's really a good opening actually for wrtting a english post.hahahaha~right? Means that i wat to have a changing on me. ^^

Denni said...

wow... really an amazing start for a person who always write chinese on her blog to write with english... miracle:P well things have to change... no change = no improvement.. really a good start.. if u really wanna learn english, i can tel u english is as good as chinese.. they have different kind of expressions, special words, and u even can use a simple word to express ur feeling... hope this really motivate u to learn more about english^^ i've read ur post and u seems to be needing some help in checking spelling error.. i'll comment some hope u don mind^^

1. everytime u use 'i' must start with capital letter no matter wad situation 'I'.
2. 'somemore' should be separate 'some more'
3. 'of cause' should be 'of course'

well tis is roughly the spelling error tat i found.. erm, in terms of grammar, there is alot of space for improvement... but anyway, it's a good start.. i believe if we learn something wholeheartedly, nothing is impossible.. jia you^^

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

Denni,
thanks for your teaching!!! hahaha~ really..
although the mistakes all i know is careless mistakes.
But from here i can know that you read it with your heart then only you can realise my mistakes,right??
hahahhaha~ thanks~ ^^