座右铭

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dramas

White Lie
I say I'm 10 when I'm 9 and half.
My Uncle Tells a joke and I try to laugh
In gym I fake a headache, but I want to quit
I say I love the sweater that my Grandma knit.

I pretend I'm asleep when my dad walk's in
I said I ate my chicken, but I just ate the skin
You speak and say your lie and when your mouth says not
Your pants are on fire, but their not too hot

But that was...


A white lie
That's the kind you want to tell
A white lie
So your mom won't have to yell
A white lie
Everybody does it cause it feels alright and it's more polite
But a lies still a lie, even when it's white


This is the song about white lie where Loker sang in "Lie to me" and I forget what season is it. But this is the song that I love the most. The rhyme and so the lyrics. We do white lie all the time because it is more polite and because everyone does it. In fact that's still a lie right ? But I guess people just get used to it. This song just suddenly appear in my head because my Grey's Anatomy and Bones both have their finale episode. And I just can't accept why they can end like that ? How long do I need to wait for the next season ? haiz~ Well.. I guess I can only change my attention to other dramas lo.. "Private Practice" perhaps ? hehehe~ Look forward to it and hope it won't disappointed me la as Addison Montgomery is there. She is so pretty and smart in Grey's Anatomy where it is a waste that she leave GA group. I love the way she speak,the way she wear her spec but she is quite a pathetic person in GA.

I thought I will have more time watching dramas at home. In fact I only sleep and keep walk here and there (at home) instead of watching my GA season 3. Almost a week and I haven't finish it. Can you believe it ? NO~ neither me. hahah! Anyway~ Season 3 ROCKS!!!! I should slow down my speed so that I can still enjoy watching them...



p/s The only thing I know about you is nothing~

No comments: