座右铭

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emo

gosh ! Today being so so so so emo ! What happen to me ? I really don't know what's going on to me. Feeling so lost recently and today the worst ! I found nothing connected with me all around me. I'm becoming a out group people all the way ! I used to be a cool people, I hate fake smiling , I hate all of this ! But now ? Why am I acting like this !!!!! Son of bitch !

Everything around me now is just a mistake! Everything just goes seems wrong. Even now I'm blogging , I'm using English instead of Chinese !!! And I still think of should I write something like this ? Should I ?

But why would I need to pretend nothing happen and keep it for myself ? I don't deserve it ! I forget again why am I created this blog .. As a stage for me to share my story , my mood , my everything. I want to cry out as loud as I can , as I thought I can tonight but the most sad thing is I'm running out of tear !! How sad am I ?

And now I found out how stupid am I now facing a stupid com and typing out all of these.

Being a mature people , a nice people have to pay out a lot a lot.

Keep forcing myself to drink more and more water,as a Aquarius I can't be empty. But somehow,I'm still feeling exhausted in and out of my body .

I'm a failure~

5 comments:

shinyayayaya said...

well, i really dunno yesterday your mood was such bad like this.Ma ma ma...although i use to type in english but i still want to say that :社会是很单纯的,复杂的是人类...dun think that everything is so complicated, think in simple way will make you feel bliss.

Janice said...

cheer up my dear.. anything u wan to share, just said out bah. i will always be ur side n listen to u.. miss u..

jux me said...

being an aquarius myself, i understand. kinda having the same tendency to emo myself, i understand even more. sometimes you just feel out of it. Like everything's wrong...Like you're not yourself and you dunnoe wat's wrong.
When this happens to me, 1)i look for someting to make me happier. read my favourite manga, go crazy with my frenz, juz listen to them talk n watch the people i care about smile. 2)go totally emo. be complety emo and dark for as long as you want and you'll eventually snap out of it. 3)think of interesting and evil things to do to people. But dun reli do them la...it'll make you feel better.
Hope i helped^^

Kid: Kill In Dark said...

Shinya:
Well..I really in a poor situation that night.
But I do laugh out when you said about HHP. I did !

Janice:
My dear,I know you always beside me.
and I really appreciate it !
But please promise that don't hide from me again okie ?

Irene:
OU ! you are a Aquarius too !
hahaha ! So good to know you.
I know all your suggestion but it doesn't work for me at this moment.
But I really appreciate it !
Thanks Sweetie! =)

Jerry said...

In our life we will go through a lot of changes or we call it 转瑞点 in every part. Example in our school time, our working part, relationship, family, friendship and many many more. Everytime this changes happen, we will be undergoing a very scary stage, like a vacuum space 很空虚,堕落的空间. What Shinya said is correct, sometime when we think the thing complicated then you will get into complicated life. Think it simple, then will bring you to a simple life. You are born to be a tough girl, but bare in mind u can choose what kind of life you want. Besides the friends above, i will always beside you too, and mentality fully support you. 加油

p.s a best friend can also be defined as the person who make friend with you without any negative intention, will not take for any granted from you and will help you without hoping any return from you. And i think who ever left the message here are your best friend. Takecare gal.