座右铭

Friday, November 26, 2010

Stupid

Stupid I done something really stupid + silly thing at home. Which is I knock my head to the refrigerator door. How would it happened?

ProcesS:

I opened the upstairs refrigerator door to see what to cook. And then I found chicken .. So I suddenly think that don't know wether have vegetable or not.. So i opened the downstairs one and checked.. Then when I stand up


My head knocked the upstairs door !!! HUUH!!! How can I aspect the door will auto close one worr??? And it close until halfway also.. aduh... I think with the sound bang it might be have some VO too.

VO: wakakaka... why this girl so stupid ?? (from the refrigerator)

Then a girl sit on the floor and sayang her own head. hahhaha... Even it happened yesterday but it is still as pain as XXXXX until now.. Haiz......... When only can not pain ah??

1 comment:

KB08 said...

tht's y too tall is not always good...hehe